Saturday, May 4, 2013

Upcoming Dates to Remember

Hey Guys!

OK, I want to let you guys know about some important things on the horizon.

First off, we have Jay R. Lawton's memorial at Eagle LA.  This is Saturday May 11th, 2013 from 12pm to 3pm.  Jay was not only an extremely talented artist, but an amazing person.  I was very fortunate as to have my photo taken by him...and I must say he was a genius.  He was a staple of the Leather community and will be greatly missed.  Please come out and support our brothers.  This will be a celebration of his life, so no sad faces.  Let's love and hug and support each other in his honor.  This is exactly what he wanted.

Next, we have our next FMLA Discussion Social.  This has not found an exact time or place yet, but know it will be a regular monthly event.  Probably during the first week of every month.  Stay tuned for more info!

Lastly, we have a Festishmen Family Reunion.  FMSD is throwing a weekend get together in San Diego Saturday June 1st through Sunday June 2nd.  It would be an annual gathering of all the Fetishmen groups, FMSD, DFA and FMLA.  I will forward details as they emerge, but it sounds like fun to me!  We can carpool down there in groups and I hear they are arranging it so we can all stay somewhere cost-free, if we want.  I will keep you posted!

Of course, all of these events will be in our Master Calendar, which is accessible from here or on our website, www.fetishmenlosangeles.org.

Thank you to everyone and talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment